All Sports Team's Love our Hotel
Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Gatineau-Ottawa is centrally located in the Ottawa-Gatineau region within a short drive from the main sporting arena’s, complexes and fields. Guests can experience the unique French culture on the Quebec side of the Ottawa River while taking in all that the National Capital Region has to offer. Located right across from the Canadian Museum of History, beside the Palais des Congrès, and Gatineau’s Maison du Citoyen, the hotel has a beautiful view of Parliament Hill and is only a five-minute drive to downtown Ottawa and the ByWard Market. The management and staff are happy to welcome team officials, parents and players of the many sporting events happening in Ottawa-Gatineau region throughout the year.
- Spacious rooms with two double beds
- Indoor pool with whirlpool
- L'Ardoise Restaurant, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Fully renovated
- Special team discounts offered
Planning some meals during your stay? Let the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel Gatineau-Ottawa host you. Take a look at our team friendly menus.
Other information our sports teams want to know:
Rooms at the Four Points by Sheraton Gatineau-Ottawa have been recently renovated and are available with one king or two double beds.
Cots: Cots or rollaway beds are available on a first come, first serve basis however they cannot be used in rooms with two double beds.
Mini-Fridges: You spoke and we listened! Every room at our hotel has a mini-fridge.
Microwaves: Microwaves are available upon request however are not guaranteed.
Late Check-out: is offered based upon demand and can only be requested on day of check out provided this request is made prior to 12pm with our Front Desk staff. Check-outs after 2pm are subject to 1/2 day room charge and check-outs after 4pm are subject to a full day room charge.
Early Departures: Should be communicated to our Front Desk staff prior to 12pm on departure day to avoid any additional charges.
Parking is available on site for $15 per day including taxes with in and out privileges. If parking is unavailable at any time during your stay, please let our Front Desk Staff know and alternative options will be provided.
Guests can take a swim or relax in the heated indoor saltwater pool. Lifeguard hours are available at the front desk.
Small Palours are available to use as Hospitality Suites and are available to use at an additional costs. Please contact Jennifer Lischka in the sales office for more details. Jennifer can be reached at 819-503-8149 or email@example.com.
Team Friendly Restaurants in the area:
There are many restaurants which are team friendly located very close to the hotel. Please give them a minimum of 24 hours notice if you plan to visit them.
- Rôtisserie St-Hubert
225 Boulevard Maisonneuve
615 Boulevard Saint-Joseph
200 Boulevard Gréber
- La Station
611 Boulevard Saint-Joseph
- Bâton Rouge
350 Boulevard Saint-Joseph
- East Side Mario’s
320 Boulevard Saint-Joseph
Where is my team playing?
A detailed list of arenas, playing fields, rinks etc. can be found on the City of Gatineau website.
- Aréna Robert-Guertin, 4 minutes driving distance, 1.7 KM
- Complexe Sportif Branchaud Brière, 15 minutes driving distance, 16 KM
- Aréna Cholette, 8 minutes driving distance, 5.3 KM
- Aréna Jean Paul Sabourin, 8 minutes driving distance 6.5 KM
- Aréna Campeau, 18 minutes driving distance, 21,3 KM
- Aréna Baribeau, 16 minutes driving distance, 10.8 KM
- Centre Sportif de Gatineau, 10 minutes driving distance 8,7 KM
- Mont-Bleu, 10 minutes driving distance, 1.4 KM
- Parc Jacques-Cartier, 2 minutes driving distance, 1.3 KM
- Érablière, 10 minutes driving distance, 9,4 KM
- Nicolas Gatineau, 13 minutes driving distance, 15,9 KM
- St-Alexandre,10 minutes driving distance, 9.2 KM
Take a Video Tour